CUTE LOVE

New Cute Principles About The Thing called Love



Welcome


Photobucket





subscribe

links

HE made all things well

HE made all things well

« The TreasureHE DID ALL THINGS WELL
"God is too wise to be mistaken"…All things in our lives happen for a specific purpose.Let God be proven right & we are wrong.God is in control of everything.He could have stop things from happening.But He didnt.."twas meant to reveal the depths of our hearts."twas meant to break us,to humble us..for God cannot use a proud vessel..twas meant to correct us..for if we are to be apostolic,we need to be accurate firsthand..twas to teach us to trust Him even if the natural do not speak of it..twas to teach us to be grateful,in every circumstance for we can trust that He is too good to be unkind…in the end,we can say "GOD,YOU DO ALL THINGS WELL"…thank you Father..






The Seed
by worshippingwarrior



I remember my dream when I was 9 years old. I really wanted to be a Pastor,till High School that dream never faded.Maybe because of the influence of people surrounding me.I remember sitting next to adult Christians as they were discussing about rapture & second coming,I was about 10 years old then.During Bible studies,I oftentimes became the pastor’s assistant.Seeing the passion of these ministers around me,I desired to be like them.And so I studied the Bible through correspondence course at a very young age (elementary days) & began doing Bible studies in school when I was in high school.The passion to become a minister grew stronger in me.
Things begun to change when I was in college.While involve in the youth & campus ministry,I saw the great responsibility Pastors carry.I saw Pastors so busy in the ministry that their families suffered.I have known Pastors to be very busy,serious & old fashion.With these observations,I choose to have the "tentmaker" mindset.I said I will still involve in the ministry but this time I will also pursue a career.That was about years ago..
Now, I am 28 years old..my career is doing great,I can say I’m at the peak of it..With sales & quota buster awards I received, & promotions at hand I could have chosen to pursue my job & be successful at it.But, a sudden twist in my life happened..
3 years ago, I felt so strongly that I need to do something with my life..It’s not just about making money & earning..It’s about working for eternity.When I first receive my quota buster award last year,in the midst of the praises of people,inside of me says "I’m worth more than what I have now".I’m not trying to undermine the importance of being in the marketplace.What I’m saying is each one of us has a specific destiny & role to play while on earth.

Posted in Uncategorized No Comments »

Lately, I’ve been….
March 30th, 2007 by worshippingwarrior
"Character is a product of self discipline.It is developed under pressure.It is not a gift…it comes by having life put pressure on you.It comes from going through challenges & standing firm when you feel like quitting." Those were the lines i read 3 weeks ago from the famous Dr.Myles Munroe.Later did I know I will be put to a test & these words are gonna inspire me to keep going.

Things have not been easy for me lately.Every area of my life is on a hot seat..my job,relationships,my health & my emotions.In stormy situations I understand that our capacity to lead is put to a test.Will you retreat when the fire gets too hot or will you be quick to be pro active & respond to the situation positively?I must admit its not easy.At times I feel like nobody understands…in the midst of the crowd I would feel alone..This may be hard times for me,but i believe God is buiding greater & stronger inside.My situation allowed me to look deeper & to unload all the negative mindsets I had.To allow God to speak to me in the stillness…for Him to bring healing to past wounds that hurt my soul & body.Somehow I again understand how it is to stay in the altar as a living sacrifice even if the fire gets too hot..I could crawl away..but I have chosen to stay..I believe God is shaping me… though there is pain,yet a new me is gonna come out… a more beautiful zen…

Labels: , , ,

posted by bojaxx @ 9:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment, question or Suggestion.
thanks! God Bless!

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts
What can you say?

Photobucket
Google Ads


Credits

webpage counters

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected