CUTE LOVE

New Cute Principles About The Thing called Love



Welcome


Photobucket





subscribe

links

The Real Treasure

I'm glad I had the time to be alone…I must admit I love being alone.It makes me think,it serves as a break from all the busy stuff I had been doing.It deepens my understanding of things,of experiences,of love,of life..

Today,I came across a story so familiar yet never had it hit me more than today. A treasure hunter sold all that he had in exchange of the treasure he found.I also leaf through the pages of a book where the story told of a merchant who sold everything just to gain the pearl of great price.

A treasure is something or someone we think that could give us satisfaction.With this realization came three facts:

1. ALL OF US IS IN SEARCH OF A TREASURE..

doesnt matter if your young or old,rich or poor,the place where you live..the truth is:you are searching for that thing that satisfies.You may think it’s a job,promotion,relationship,a new car etc..

2.THERE IS ALWAYS A COUNTERFEIT TO EVERY GENUINE TREASURE

At times we think what we have is the real thing until the test & fire come & destroy it..

3.EVEN IF WE FOUND THE REAL TREASURE,WE STILL NEED TO MAKE A CHOICE TO OWN IT…

The treasure hunter & the pearl merchant made the choice to sell all that they have to be able to gain that which they believe is a rare & true treasure.

A CHOICE HAS TO BE MADE..but,unless we see "that thing" as worth all our investment,we will never trade all that we have.

With this realizations came questions:

1.Is the One I'm pursuing now worth all my pursuit?

2.Do I view Him as worthy of my everything?

3.Can I really invest everything for Him?

May this thoughts bless you…I’m gonna end this article with these lines I told myself…"your treasure is defined by what your heart is pursuing"…

Labels: , , , ,

posted by bojaxx @ 7:22 PM,

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with what you've said and I believe that our real treasure is defined by what our heart's desire... may we realize that the real treasure can only be found with God.

 

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment, question or Suggestion.
thanks! God Bless!

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts
What can you say?

Photobucket
Google Ads


Credits

webpage counters

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected