CUTE LOVE

New Cute Principles About The Thing called Love



Welcome


Photobucket





subscribe

links

Sleeping Beauty

Yeah right….I must admit,I’m fond of watching mostly Disney & cartoon movies.Not that I have the luxury of time watching all of their movies but whenever I find time,I chose watching those rather than the other type of movies.I believe it’s because I was not able to enjoy them while I was a kid & partly because I am avoiding watching some scenes in adult movies that cannot build me up.My ultimate favorite is The Lion King 1 & 2,then came C.S. Lewis’ The Chronicles of Narnia (of which I’m so proud of because it matched & even surpassed sales of Harry Potter in the U.S.),The Incredibles is also a fun movie,& Shrek 1 & 2 & of course,how could I forget Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty.

Lately,I am reading a book by Lisa Beverie & there I was brought back to the story of sleeping beauty.As I was recalling the story,I cant help but be reminded of how much the Lover of my soul loved me.I believe it is woven into the fiber of every woman the desire to be loved & rescued by a Prince.To be loved by a love bigger & stronger than any of our chains,inadequacies & insecurities.

In the story of Sleeping Beauty,we have learned how she was cursed by a wicked witch & by accidentally pricking her finger with the spindle she fell into a deep sleep..Darkness enfolded her castle home,& thorns & briers quickly overgrew & obscured the castle from the view of any outsiders.

Many, many years passed,& the story of this sleeping beauty was told in the court of the most handsome,brave & noble of all princes.He was so moved by the desperation & her plight that he immediately withdrew from the pleasures of his court to make ready his departure,FOR HE WOULD GO & RESCUE THE PRINCESS..

It was a long,hard journey,& his supplies did not match its length.He was repeatedly tempted with discouragement by an evil adversary who first offered food & then the throne of his dark kingdom if the prince would turn back from his quest,but the prince pressed on.NOTHING HE WAS OFFERED COULD ALTER HIS DESIRE TO RESCUE & MARRY THE PRINCESS.After many days,he hacked his way through the thorny sentinels & came upon the castle.Vines of steel had scaled the ramparts & entwined the towers,disfiguring its appearance until it was no longer a thing of beauty,but a living monstrosity.THE PRINCE KNEW IN THIS TOWER SHE WAITED FOR HIM.

Inside,the air was still & stale & thick with dust.He opened the window, & with one motion dispelled the darkness.Golden light spilled onto her sleeping figure.WHILE SHE WAITED,SHE HAD NEITHER SOILED NOR AGED;HER TIME OF WAITING HAD SERVED HER WELL, AND SHE BECAME MORE BEAUTIFUL IN HER REST.

The prince walked closer,still breathing hard from the battle.But when he paused for a moment to look at her in rest,she was breathtaking.The prince was so moved he wept.Propelled by a desire that had grown deeper with his journey,he embraced her tenderly.His warm lips rested momentarily on her lifeless ones, and then he starightened himself & watch for her response.

Her eyes began to flutter under heavy lids,and then they slowly opened as her head turned.She saw her prince & smiled a sweet sleepy smile.When her fingers touched the trail of his tears,her own began.She was face to face with the very one of whom she had dreamed.THE ONE SHE’D NEVER SEEN BUT ALWAYS KNOWN.At last it was He!There was no turning back for either of them;she had captured His heart with just one glance.He took the hand resting upon his cheek & kissed it passionately…

You know the ending…they lived happily ever after..

When we were little girls,we used to dream of our prince.To marry them someday,to live a life of bliss & love & passion & to live happily ever after with them.As we grow up,we learn that life is not a fairy tale.Many a times,the prince we thought we have,turns out to be a frog & sometimes not just a frog but a monster.It’s heartbreaking to learn of girls being sexually,physically & emotionally abused by their boyfriends.In the hope that they can keep their guy faithful to them,they give away their precious gift of virginity.We have developed a culture that says "in order for a relationship to be secure,strong & stable,SEX should be part of it,even outside of marriage". Let me talk to you girls heart to heart…"DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOSE A LOT WHEN YOU GIVE IN TO THIS CULTURE?"

One evening,my heart became so heavy after hearing a friend say "I blow it already,no noble guy can accept me anymore so might as well go on with my sexual escapades with guys"..This is a woman I have just befriended & somehow I can see how desperate she is to be loved.I can see the loneliness in her eyes but because of wrong belief,she kept holding on to the temporary pleasure sex can give hoping that can last her a day or two or weeks of happiness.

I want to tell you what I believe..Some fairy tale stories are true..I believe that I have a Prince,He has found me & I have found Him..We may have had nightmare relationships & abuses that have wound us but the good news is,the Love of the Prince can melt away every pain & tears & replace it with joy & peace.(I know it for I have tasted the freedom & healing He brought into my life).Let this Prince heal you & restore you to dream a wonderful dream again.Let Him be the one who will awaken you from the nightmare you are having.The maiden had been rescued from the dark nightmare & became the beloved princess of the loving & noble Prince.No matter how dirty you may feel about yourself,I want to encourage you..look up..there is a Prince who loves you unconditionally.Even if your good or bad,He will continue to love you..My question to you now is.."WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS PRINCE?" "WILL YOU ACCEPT HIS LOVE OR WILL YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON HIM?

I believe it is not by accident you came across this blog..if you say,I am that woman your talking about,feel free to email me..

Labels: , , , ,

posted by bojaxx @ 6:53 PM,

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never in my life before have i thought about it that way. i must say it.. KOOL!! hahaha thats just soo unbelievably awesome..

 
At November 17, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...that's a really cool way of looking at it...I've always believed that God has somebody for me and I don't have to worry about it because God is in control, but I never thought of it in that exact way.

 
At November 17, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDEZIO COOL!!

 
At November 18, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried sooo hard not to cry when i read this. i didnt, but it took everything in me not to lol. i do believe this is the truest thing iv read in a long long time.

 

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment, question or Suggestion.
thanks! God Bless!

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts
What can you say?

Photobucket
Google Ads


Credits

webpage counters

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected