CUTE LOVE

New Cute Principles About The Thing called Love



Welcome


Photobucket





subscribe

links

" Sorry can make a Difference"


Will im not feeling good today, me and my girlfriend have misunderstanding.Been thinking About humility, i know we should be humble and dont let the pride win over, but sometimes how can you control it when it's too much already?.
Were talking about her bestfriend (that is my mortal enemy) i know it's bad (sorry). And then what happen next is she started to blame me. blaAH! bLahh! blahh! etc.. And then i said sorry (what can i do? i don't like her bf =). Then okay i did apologize, i said sorry it's my bad. After that she never answer a single word. That kind of reaction is so frustating, im there trying to lower my pride with an effort to make things better but men! can you believe that? I think humility have different levels. Okay, after that we go our seperate ways and then i text here saying im sorry again. Dawn comes i think its around 11:30 pm when she decided to text me. I know she did say sorry at all but the idea that she left me hang for a moment, before saying sorry could make a difference.
Will a single sorry could make a difference, but it comes to my mind that even a word like that will not make any difference when ones heart is not willing to surrender pride. With pride being present, understanding is absent for sure. If only i learn to think humility, the kind of humilitythat brought Jesus at the cross. I know i can't be perfect, but i can choose cause i have Freedom. For that moment i understand in quietness that my action can make a difference, my choice can.
TOO MUCH?
Yes there's such thing as too much, but there is Freedom theres a choice for us.If only i choose to continue to humble my self, i should be victorious already.But still there is pride with in me, and that makes me feel bad at that time.
when i Change everything will change =)
Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. --2 Philippians 2:3

posted by bojaxx @ 1:40 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment, question or Suggestion.
thanks! God Bless!

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts
What can you say?

Photobucket
Google Ads


Credits

webpage counters

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected